The Atlas is an electronic altimeter with a graphic digital display which can be used as visual instrument.
If necessary you can also have your Atlas updated by us here at the factory, or in the field, by one of our knowledgeable Altimaster Field Support members.
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof Micro USB
- Raised easy-push buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight
Putting too much force on USB connector when inserting the cable can cause damage to your Atlas.
We have provided a cable with an additional O-ring spacer to prevent too much force being applied. – It is essential that you use the cable provided when charging your Atlas.
WARNING: DO NOT Remove O-ring from the cable, this may cause damage and will void your warranty.