The Atlas is an electronic altimeter with a graphic digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual instrument.
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof Micro USB
- ECO friendly. Safe more than 100 Dollars on single use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- Micro USB for connection to different types of third party applications.
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight
- Free fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
– $100 for batteries in 10 years
$400 Total cost of ownership
Putting too much force on USB connector when inserting the cable can cause damage to your Atlas.
We have provided a cable with an additional O-ring spacer to prevent too much force being applied. – It is essential that you use the cable provided when charging your Atlas.
WARNING: DO NOT Remove O-ring from the cable, this may cause damage and will void your warranty.