- Unobtrusive footprint – significantly smaller than the majority of military altimeters
- Universal mounting through four screws in the bottom housing
- Robust machined aluminum case
- Menu driven. Safe time! No need to read manuals again and again.
- Protected raised buttons with sensory enhancements for tactile dexterity wearing thick gloves
- USB rechargeable (lasts 2-6 weeks and if charged correctly works 10 years/500 charging cycles)
- Waterproof up to 6 feet for one hour
- Highly accurate electronic pressure sensor with a 40,000 FT range
- Backlit digital LCD display with large numbers
- *Simple* Zero Mode, Standard Offset Mode, two Absolute Offset Modes (programmable in-flight)
- Canopy alarms
- Last jump logging
- Standard velcro wrist mount bracket with space for chemical warmer for cold weather operations
- ECO – friendly and safe 100 Dollar on batteries over 10 years
- No batteries/filters/maintenance needed !
- works in pressurized aircraft.
- Auto Zero has been reintroduced to the MA-12
- In normal use the MA-12 will auto zero in the same manner as the Atlas.
- When DZ altitude (MSL) is set, auto zero is disabled.
This gives users the best of both worlds, autozero simplicity for training jumps and the ability to set absolute pressure and altitude of a remote DZ.