Alti-2 products MUST be registered to activate the warranty below.
To register your product please click on the button below.
Alti-2, Inc. will repair or replace any defective Altimaster Altimeter which was manufactured by Alti-2, Inc. for a period of TWO years from the date of manufacture, subject to the following conditions:
- Applies to Altimaster Altimeters manufactured by Alti-2, Inc. ONLY
- The Warranty does NOT apply to use of Altimeters by commercial organizations unless specifically and individually agreed to the contrary (e.g. DZ Altimeter Program).
- The colors of altimeters will vary slightly with each manufacturing batch, aging and exposure to sunlight will also cause the color to change over time. Alti-2, Inc. therefore cannot and does not guarantee the color of your instrument.
- For repair or replacement of an altimeter, which is the exclusive remedy available from Alti-2, Inc., the original Buyer shall at his cost ship this item to Alti-2, Inc. for repair or replacement of the item at Alti-2’s option and return it with prepaid freight.
- Alti-2 warranty DOES NOT apply to any product which has been subjected to alteration, improper installation, immersion in water, misuse, willful damage, opening case, or any other form of neglect.
Alti-2, Inc.warranty is LIMITED STRICTLY to the terms indicated herein, and no other expressed warranties or remedies thereunder shall be binding on us.
TO THE EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS: (1) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SAME TIME PERIODS STATED HEREIN FOR ALTI-2, INC. EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, (2) ALTI-2, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCT.
Alti-2 products and services are subject to constant review and change, we reserve the right to change product specifications and terms and conditions of warranty without prior notice.
Support of Electronic Product Models
With the rapid development of computer operating systems, and the obsolescence of electronic components used in manufacture, it is not feasible to support electronic products indefinitely.
Therefore, Alti-2 reserves the right to discontinue support of our electronic products five years after their date of manufacture.
Follow these easy steps to have your device repaired:
1. Request a repair
You MUST include a repair request with your repair.
2. Packaging instructions
Please pack your device securely. Altimeters have fallen out of unpadded envelopes and other unsecured packages on their way to us! Include padding on all sides so the altimeter is not damaged during transit.
Bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts work well. Include a copy your RMA inside the package, and be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Use a trusted shipper: we are not responsible for packages lost in the mail or packages that do not reach us for any reason.
3. Select a service center*
Please select the repair facility closer to your residence area.
MAIN REPAIR FACILITY
Alti-2 Technologies Incorporated
1200 Flightline Blvd. Suite 5-10
Deland, FL 32724
Do not forget the “Suite 5-10” part of our address – it is essential for delivery.
WEST COAST REPAIR FACILITY
Mechanical Devices Only
RFS Robert F. Smith
3408 CHEYENNE DR.
GRANTS PASS, OR 97527-8764
Cell: (951) 323-1372
EUROPEAN REPAIR FACILITY
Alti-2 Technologies UK Limited
Hackmans Lane, Purleigh
Great Britain CM36RL
When we receive your altimeter (Main Repair Facility only), we will send you an e-mail confirmation.
We usually finish the repair within one week. Basic mechanical repair cost is $90 and includes repair, cleaning, calibration, & chamber test. Non-warranty Atlas repairs are $131.
Shipping and/or bank fees are additional.
NOTE: In June 2016 dealers were notified of the N3 discontinuation and that N3 repair support would continue for approximately two years after removal from our product line. Material levels have now reached the point we are no longer able to support N3 repairs, we will continue to offer N3 trade up to an Atlas at $50 off the retail price.
Thanks for choosing us!
Please fill the form to activate your warranty.