The Mercury Jade
The Mercury Jade is an electronic lightweight audible with 3 Freefall Alarms. It’s based on all new technology, developed and produced by Alti-2 Technologies Inc in Deland, Florida.
It comes with easy to use menu system as Atlas, so you can spend your time skydiving and not reading manuals.
The case is super small so you can adjust the position of the speaker in your helmet to suit your preferences.
- Improved USB-C rechargeable battery. Last 2-6 weeks or 200 jumps and signals you at 1000 feet if it needs to be charged
- 3 Freefall Alarms
- DZ/AC Setting for offset landing areas
- You can set feet and meters
- The Mercury is always on
- Software updates via IOS APP on the way, Android estimated June 2022
- SIZE :1.75″ x 1.75″ x 0.375″ weight 0.6oz 3,7 mm x 3,7 mm x 0,8 m weight 17 g
- Save 100 Dollar in 10 years and help making our planet cleaner with saying NO, to single use batteries!
- Operating Temp Range 4F – 176 F (-20°C to +80°C)
- Operating Altitude Range Up to 40,000 FT MSL (12,192 M)
- Case Material Micro-Carbon Fiber-Filled Nylon
Registered User will get free software updates for the following features : Set Noise Level, Set Climb Alarm altitude, improved algorithm and minor updates.
The Mercury is the all new product line, developed by our engineers in DeLand Florida, produced in DeLand Florida. The Mercury will be the base for our future product family based on a new chip design with more options.